Dark Chocolate Ritz Bars


It has come to this.  I am writing this blog post in the parking lot of a Target.  I am about to enter the store, and wander around aimlessly for an hour, alone (every mom's Heaven on Earth).  In fact, I'm not even writing this.  I am dictating it to that idiot Siri, and she's doing it for me (sorry, Siri).

So anyways, I wanted to leave you this weekend with something indulgent, because that's what weekends are for, right?  And when a reader sent me a recipe that combined buttery, salty Ritz crackers with dark chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, I knew it was it.  She also made the genius decision to add peanut butter and I of course followed suit.  These are rich, sweet and salty bites of magic and you can make them in under 15 minutes. Happy Weekend!  And Happy Shopping Without Your Kids At Target to meeeeee. 

Recipe HERE.